- Brown County Playhouse (within walking disance)
- The Brown County Playhouse is a professional theater operated in conjunction with the IU
Department of Theater and Drama in Bloomington.
For more information: call the playhouse at (812) 988-2123 or
the IU Auditorium at (812) 855-1103.
- Little Nashville Opry
- The Little Nashville Opry hosts nationally-known country music artists weekly.
For more information: call (812) 988-2235
- Red Barn Jamboree
- The Red Barn Jamboree musical theater features weekly performances by
award-winning singer and songwriter Sheila Stephen, her band Crazy Heart, and bluegrass
band Here & Gone.
For more information: call (812) 988-8789 or (812) 336-3151
- Mike's Music and Dance Barn
- This smoke- and alcohol- free country dance hall boasts a 2500 square foot oak dance
floor and offers live music, dance lessons, and pool tables.
For more information: call (812) 988-8636
- Melchior Marionette Theater (within walking disance)
- Experience fun for all ages at outdoor Melchior Marionette Theater,
featuring a cast of hand-crafted and costumed marionettes.
For more information: call (800) 849-4853
- The Daily Grind (within walking disance)
- Nashville's first and most popular coffeehouse offers live entertainment on Friday and
Saturday evenings along with a variety of gourmet coffees, teas, and food.
For more information: call (812) 988-4808
Back to top
Return to Things To Do
Return to the Cornerstone Inn home